1/4 c. pineapple juice
2 tbsp. finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. sake (rice wine) or dry sherry
4 large garlic cloves, minced
1 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 c. shredded carrot
1/3 c. chopped fresh mint
1/3 c. chopped fresh basil
1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 large Green Mango (unripe) peeled and shredded
1 large Jalapeno, seed and finely chopped
8 Boston Lettuce Leaves
1 c. Mung Bean Sprouts
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat
2. To prepare pork, combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally. Remove pork from bag; discarde marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper.
3. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 22 minutes or until thermometer registers 155 Degrees, turning occasionally. Remove from heat, let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Cut each slice into thin strips, and keep warm.
4. To prepare salad; combine carrot and next 7 ingredients (through jalapeno) in a medium bowl, toss well.
5. Place about 1 1/2 oz. pork on each of 8 lettuce leaves, top each serving evenly with 1/4 cup mango mixture and two tbsp bean sprouts.
(Click here for printable recipe)