Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa


This is my first post of the new year, and one of my resolutions is to try to eat better, and hopefully lose some weight in the process. I've been trying some recipes out of my cooking light cookbook, and this particular dish I cooked up was one I adapted from that cookbook. I did think the fish was a wee bit bland, but the mango salsa helped give it some flavor. The fish was really easy to make, and I got to use my new cast-iron grill in the process. I cheated a bit and used mango salsa from a local grocery store.

Ingredients
Store-bought Mango Salsa
Tilapia
Salt
Pepper
Cooking Spray

Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the tilapia fish. Generously, spray pan with cooking oil. Cook on medium heat for about 3-5 minutes on both sides. Pour mango salsa over tilapia, and enjoy!

(Click here for printable recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment