Friday, May 14, 2010

Marinated Chicken Breast


During warm weather season I'm all about cooking on the grill. Whether I'm grilling zucchini, corn, chicken, pork, or squash it's all so good and so easy. So, to keep things from getting too monotonous I try to find different kinds of marinade recipes. I can't remember where I found this particular recipe (probably somewhere on the Internet) but I can tell you it is very easy and very delicious. I don't modify this recipe much although I always use White Wine Vinegar and plenty of seasoning including; rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and crumbled bay leaves. I hope you like it.

1 to 2 tbsp vinegar; like red wine, balsamic, or white wine
2 to 3 tbsp herb; like thyme, oregano, rosemary, or crumbled bay leaf
1 to 2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 to 2 tsp garlic or onion powder
1/4 c extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt
ground pepper

Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken in a ziplock bag.
Marinate up to an hour or longer.

(Click here for printable recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment