Monday, February 27, 2012

Pistachio and Goat Cheese Grapes


This recipe was a hit at our iron chef nuts. Kim made this for her appetizer and she ended up grabbing second place. I believe this was my first time trying goat cheese and pistachios, and I couldn't believe how much they worked with the red grapes. I loved this so much that I've been making it ever since. I decided to make it today because I had some goat cheese and pistachios. I just needed the grapes, so a quick trip to the Kroger proved fruitful. Heh, heh. Anyway, if you are going to a party this is a delicious option that will prove to be a hit. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
4.5 oz goat cheese, chilled
5 oz red seedless grapes
6 oz pistachio nuts, chopped

First, make sure you have clean hands. Now, all you do, is take a piece of goat cheese and kind of pat in your hand. Take a grape and roll it in your hand so that the goat cheese covers the grape. You may have to add some more goat cheese to the grape so that it is completely covered. Then, roll the grape in the chopped pistachios. Once all the grapes are covered with goat cheese and pistachios; place on a plate and chill in the fridge for about an hour. You may serve whole or sliced. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment